Short and sweet: Five links that lead to novel views about media, tech and innovation.
1. Must see this month, if you haven’t already: NSA decoded: Impressive, interactive dossier by The Guardian.
2. Infecting an audience: Why great stories spread. Worthwhile re-thinking how to create meaningful communication.
3. Times are changing, so journalism has to change too: Advice for student news media: Be radically experimental!
4. Helpful: Model Curricula for Journalism Education, a compendium of new syllabi, via Unesco.
5. Tagging in a different way. What could media do with this technology?